1. Reservations for all burial plots must be made to the chairperson of the Cemetery Committee. Gary Walck (716) 870-7394
2. Burial fees for non-members, to include the current year 2020 , is at $1000. This is subject to change periodically. Payments for all burial plots shall be made payable to 8t. Peters Lutheran Church and shall be given to the chairperson of the Cemetery Committee. All payments and donations must be logged in the church Cemetery ledger. All recorded monies must then be turned over to the church financial secretary.
3. It is the responsibility of the family of the deceased to choose a funeral director. The funeral director will then contact the Cemetery committee chairperson whose duty is to assign a burial plot. The funeral director would then contact the current individual assigned to open the burial plots by the cemetery committee.
4. For funerals the immediate family of the deceased will gather in the meeting room for prayer before the service and from there proceed with the casket to the sanctuary.
5. An Elder will inform the organist under contract of the need for their services or approve the use of another musician if requested by the family. An honorarium for musicians other than the organist under contract is the responsibility of the family of the deceased.
6. An Elder should be in attendance at the funeral service. Duties include arrangement for the lighting of candles, distribution of bulletins, greeting people, bell to be rung before the service and to assist in any way.
7. The family of a deceased member may also contact St. Peter' s Woman's Organization of the Church to arrange a potluck luncheon at the Day School.